Apply to become a Euromaster student
We accept and review applications on a rolling basis. We recommend prospective students to apply as soon as possible, as the selection will be closed once the full quota of maximum 40 qualifying candidates is reached.
The IES Selection Committee aims at providing a decision within four weeks from receiving all the application documents and letters of reference duly completed. You will receive the decision both by e-mail and by post.
You can find all requirements in the Frequently Asked Questions.
Please complete the form below and upload the following documents,
so that we can process your application as soon as possible:
- The application form. Which can be downloaded here (Word doc) and here (Pdf doc).
- A copy of your latest degree obtained
- A copy of your academic file, i.e. transcripts of records obtained in the last two years of study
- A certificate of proficiency in English (if non-native speaker)
- Two reference letters (may also be sent separately to the IES by the referees)
- A copy of passport or ID card
- A photograph
The teaching staff includes specialised academics as well as experienced practitioners from the EU institutions. This, combined with the international student body and the proximity of the EU’s headquarters, makes for a truly enriching study experience.Steven Engels,
Economic Analyist European Commission