Apply to become a Euromaster student
We accept and review applications on a rolling basis. We recommend prospective students to apply as soon as possible, as the selection will be closed once the full quota of maximum 40 qualifying candidates is reached.
The IES Selection Committee aims at providing a decision within four weeks from receiving all the application documents duly completed. You will receive the decision both by e-mail and by post.
You can find all requirements in the Frequently Asked Questions.
Please complete the form below and upload the following documents,
so that we can process your application as soon as possible:
- The application form. Which can be downloaded here (Word doc) and here (Pdf doc).
- A copy of your most recent degree obtained. If you are still in the process of obtaining this degree, it is however possible to submit your application already. If you meet all other requirements, you will be conditionally accepted and should send us a copy of your degree as soon as you have it.
- A copy of your academic file, i.e. transcripts of records obtained in the last two years of study
- A complete and up-to-date CV
- A certificate of proficiency in English (if applicable). If you still need to obtain this certificate it is however possible to submit your application already. If you meet all other requirements, you will be conditionally accepted and should send us a copy of your test results as soon as possible.
- A copy of passport or ID card
Please note that as of mid November 2017 we no longer require any letters of reference to be submitted. Instead, the application form now contains a section in which the applicant should leave pre-defined information about 2 referees, 1 of whom needs to be academic.
The teaching staff includes specialised academics as well as experienced practitioners from the EU institutions. This, combined with the international student body and the proximity of the EU’s headquarters, makes for a truly enriching study experience.Steven Engels,
Economic Analyist European Commission